Useful links on Cerebral Palsy from Australia and overseas - educational resources, research portals and more.
- CP Respiratory Checklist - Ability Centre online interactive tool that helps identify a young person’s risk factors for serious respiratory illness.
- Better Health Channel - Cerebral Palsy Fact Sheet - The Better Health Channel provides health and medical information to help individuals and their communities improve their health and wellbeing.
- Cerebral Palsy Education Centre Inc. - The Cerebral Palsy Education Centre (CPEC) specialises in programs for babies and children with Cerebral Palsy.
- Communication Resource Centre (Scope) - The aim of the Communication Resource Centre is to ensure that people with communication difficulties and their partners, communicate successfully and effectively.
- Functional Communication Classification Scale (FCCS) - A tool for classifying children’s functional communication or the way that they communicate in everyday situations.
- Just for YOUths - If you're a person with a disability or a sibling of a person with a disability, this website provides resources including information, support networks and services.
- Motivation Australia - Motivation Australia works with local organisations to enhance the quality of life of people with a disability in rural and remote Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
- Royal Children's Hospital - One of the world's great children's hospitals and is internationally recognised as a leading centre of paediatric treatment, teaching and research.
- Young People in Nursing Homes National Alliance (YPINHna) - Works with young people living in aged care facilities in developing support services and accommodation.
- People with Disability Australia (PWD) - People with Disability Australia Incorporated (PWD) is a national peak disability rights and advocacy organisation.
- Family Village Library - Cerebral Palsy - For children and adults with disabilities, their families, and their friends and allies. Brings together thousands of online resources in a organized, easy-to-use directory.
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke - Neurological disease research.
- Ontario Federation of Cerebral Palsy - A Guide to Cerebral Palsy - This booklet is designed to be a general introduction for anyone interested in cerebral palsy.
- Scope UK - Cerebral Palsy resources - Commitment to ensure disabled people have the same opportunities to fulfil their life ambitions as non-disabled people.